Arsenal move: Alexandre Lacazette opens the door to Arsenal move: 'Champions League is not a dealbreaker

Alexandre Lacazette opens the door to Arsenal move: 'Champions League is not a dealbreaker

Alexandre Lacazette has opened the door to a potential move to Arsenal this summerArsenal have received another boost in their pursuit of Alexandre Lacazette after the Lyon striker called the Premier League 'interesting' and insisted a Champions League move was not a 'dealbreaker'.
The France striker looks set to depart the Ligue 1 club this summer and was on the radar of Atletico Madrid before their appeal against a transfer embargo failed this month.
After 37 goals in 45 appearances this season the 26-year-old has become one of the most coveted strikers in Europe, with the Gunners retaining a firm interest.
The Lyon striker insists the Champions League is not a dealbreaker for him

And Arsene Wenger has been handed a lifeline by comments the hotshot has made in a Facebook Live chat with Eurosport by signalling he could forego one season in the Champions League. 
He said: 'Is the Champions League a dealbreaker for my choice? No, but it is important.
'In making my choice, I will look at my position [in my next club], if there are not too many players, so I won't be benched and I will be able to play.

No comments: