DELE ALLI: 'I don't want players to walk over me

'I don't want players to walk over me... I've had to look after myself': DELE ALLI gives rare interview on his 'naughty' side and his rise to being Spurs and England's No 10

Dele Alli: 'You don't want players to walk all over you' 

MATT LAWTON - INTERVIEW: A rare interview with Dele Alli plays out like a microcosm of his career thus far, not least because he leaves you wondering why it has taken him this
long to appear at an England media day. Initially he does try to give the impression that he’s a little nervous, expressing surprise at the number of journalists squeezed on to a horseshoe-shaped sofa in the sports hall at St George’s Park. It’s about a dozen. But he quickly reveals himself to be as comfortable in this environment as he was when he first appeared in the Premier League and then, in no time at all, on the international stage.

No comments: